The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Incidence of Nonelective Removal of Percutaneously Inserted Central Catheters According to Tip Position in Neonates
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 348–356, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Costa, P., Bueno, M., Alves, A. M. A. and Kimura, A. F. (2013), Incidence of Nonelective Removal of Percutaneously Inserted Central Catheters According to Tip Position in Neonates. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12030
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!