A total of 1.4 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “State of the Science on Perinatal Palliative Care” and for completing an online posttest and evaluation.
In Focus CNE
State of the Science on Perinatal Palliative Care
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 372–382, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wool, C. (2013), State of the Science on Perinatal Palliative Care. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 372–382. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12034
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accrditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.