The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Experiences of Obstetric Nurses Who Are Present for a Perinatal Loss
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 321–331, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Puia, D. M., Lewis, L. and Beck, C. T. (2013), Experiences of Obstetric Nurses Who Are Present for a Perinatal Loss. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 321–331. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12040
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!