The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Effect of Previous Miscarriage on the Maternal Birth Experience in the First Baby Study
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 442–450, July 2013
How to Cite
Kinsey, C. B., Baptiste-Roberts, K., Zhu, J. and Kjerulff, K. H. (2013), Effect of Previous Miscarriage on the Maternal Birth Experience in the First Baby Study. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 442–450. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12216
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD052990
- National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: F31 NR013303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.