A total of 1.5 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Doing the Right Thing by Incorporating Evidence and Professional Goals in the Ethics Consult” and for completing an online posttest and evaluation.
Doing the Right Thing by Incorporating Evidence and Professional Goals in the Ethics Consult
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 478–484, July 2013
How to Cite
Catlin, A. (2013), Doing the Right Thing by Incorporating Evidence and Professional Goals in the Ethics Consult. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 478–484. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12218
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
The author and planners for this activity report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or device use. No commercial support was received for this educational activity.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.