The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
The Role of Women's Attitudinal Profiles in Satisfaction with the Quality of their Antenatal and Intrapartum Care
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 428–441, July 2013
How to Cite
Haines, H. M., Hildingsson, I., Pallant, J. F. and Rubertsson, C. (2013), The Role of Women's Attitudinal Profiles in Satisfaction with the Quality of their Antenatal and Intrapartum Care. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 428–441. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12221
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Ageing through the University Departments of Rural Health Program
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.