The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
A Meta-Ethnography and Theory of Parental Ethical Decision Making in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 492–502, July 2013
How to Cite
Rosenthal, S. A. and Nolan, M. T. (2013), A Meta-Ethnography and Theory of Parental Ethical Decision Making in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12222
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: 1 F31 NR011375
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: T32 NR07968–05
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!