The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Gestational Weight Gain of Pregnant African American Adolescents Affects Body Mass Index 18 Years Later
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 541–550, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Groth, S. W., Holland, M. L., Kitzman, H. and Meng, Y. (2013), Gestational Weight Gain of Pregnant African American Adolescents Affects Body Mass Index 18 Years Later. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 541–550. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12230
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research (K23 NR010748, Groth), National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2 RR024136, Holland
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA021624, Kitzman
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.