The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
An Integrative Review of Skin Breakdown in the Preterm Infant Associated with Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 508–516, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Newnam, K. M., McGrath, J. M., Estes, T., Jallo, N., Salyer, J. and Bass, W. T. (2013), An Integrative Review of Skin Breakdown in the Preterm Infant Associated with Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 508–516. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12233
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.