Robin Knobel was paid to present research related to this subject at a National Association of Neonatal Nurses conference. The other authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
A Pilot Study to Examine Maturation of Body Temperature Control in Preterm Infants
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 562–574, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Knobel, R. B., Levy, J., Katz, L., Guenther, B. and Holditch-Davis, D. (2013), A Pilot Study to Examine Maturation of Body Temperature Control in Preterm Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 562–574. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12240
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- AWHONN/March of Dimes “Saving Babies, Together”
- Duke University School of Nursing Small Grant
- Jean & George Brumley Neonatal-Perinatal Institute
- NIH/NINR. Grant Number: 1R15NR01157–01
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholars. Grant Number: 68041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.