The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Influenza Infection Control Practices in Labor and Delivery Units During the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 527–540, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Williams, J. L., Mersereau, P. W., Ruch-Ross, H., Zapata, L. B. and Ruhl, C. (2013), Influenza Infection Control Practices in Labor and Delivery Units During the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 527–540. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12243
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!