The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Women's Reasons for Attrition from a Nurse Home Visiting Program
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Holland, M. L., Christensen, J. J., Shone, L. P., Kearney, M. H. and Kitzman, H. J. (2014), Women's Reasons for Attrition from a Nurse Home Visiting Program. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12263
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- University of Rochester (UR) Center for Community Health
- UR School of Nursing
- NRSA Institutional Research Training Grant. Grant Number: T32 PE12002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.