The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Experiences of Preconception, Pregnancy, and New Motherhood for Lesbian Nonbiological Mothers
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 50–60, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Wojnar, D. M. and Katzenmeyer, A. (2014), Experiences of Preconception, Pregnancy, and New Motherhood for Lesbian Nonbiological Mothers. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 50–60. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12270
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.