A total of 1.4 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Pharmacologic Management of Osteoporosis” and for completing an online posttest and evaluation.
Pharmacologic Management of Osteoporosis
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 236–245, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Fontenot, H. B. and Harris, A. L. (2014), Pharmacologic Management of Osteoporosis. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 236–245. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12285
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
The authors and planners for this activity report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or device use. No commercial support was received for this educational activity.
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!