A total of 1.2 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Current Evidence Supporting Fertility and Pregnancy Among Young Survivors of Breast Cancer” and for completing an online posttest and evaluation.
Current Evidence Supporting Fertility and Pregnancy Among Young Survivors of Breast Cancer
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 374–381, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Meneses, K. and Holland, A. C. (2014), Current Evidence Supporting Fertility and Pregnancy Among Young Survivors of Breast Cancer. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 374–381. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12301
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580.
The authors and planners for this activity report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or device use. No commercial support was received for this educational activity.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.