The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
A Quasi-experimental Outcomes Analysis of a Psychoeducation Intervention for Pregnant Women with Abuse-related Posttraumatic Stress
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 282–293, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Rowe, H., Sperlich, M., Cameron, H. and Seng, J. (2014), A Quasi-experimental Outcomes Analysis of a Psychoeducation Intervention for Pregnant Women with Abuse-related Posttraumatic Stress. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 282–293. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12312
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2014
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation of Michigan and National Institutes of Health, National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: NR008767
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.