The author report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice, May/June 2014
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages E22–E29, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Avery, M. D. (2014), Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice, May/June 2014. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: E22–E29. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12314
Note Published on line only.
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!