The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Contraceptive Use among Low-Income Women Living in Medically Underserved Neighborhoods
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 455–464, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Ayoola, A. B., Zandee, G. L., Johnson, E. and Pennings, K. (2014), Contraceptive Use among Low-Income Women Living in Medically Underserved Neighborhoods. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 455–464. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12462
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholar program. Grant Number: 70315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!