The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Barriers to Optimal Social Support in the Postpartum Period
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 445–454, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Barkin, J. L., Bloch, J. R., Hawkins, K. C. and Thomas, T. S. (2014), Barriers to Optimal Social Support in the Postpartum Period. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 445–454. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12463
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.