The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Barriers to Optimal Social Support in the Postpartum Period
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 445–454, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Barkin, J. L., Bloch, J. R., Hawkins, K. C. and Thomas, T. S. (2014), Barriers to Optimal Social Support in the Postpartum Period. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 445–454. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12463
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!