The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Exploring the Association between Maternal Mood and Self-Reports of Sleep during the Perinatal Period
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 465–477, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Coo, S., Milgrom, J., Kuppens, P., Cox, P. and Trinder, J. (2014), Exploring the Association between Maternal Mood and Self-Reports of Sleep during the Perinatal Period. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 465–477. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12464
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.