The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Effects of the 2011 Flood in Thailand on Birth Outcomes and Perceived Social Support
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 435–444, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Sanguanklin, N., McFarlin, B. L., Park, C. G., Giurgescu, C., Finnegan, L., White-Traut, R. and Engstrom, J. L. (2014), Effects of the 2011 Flood in Thailand on Birth Outcomes and Perceived Social Support. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 435–444. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12466
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
- Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.