The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
The Influence of Early-Term Birth on NICU Admission, Length of Stay, and Breastfeeding Initiation and Duration
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 409–421, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Craighead, D. V. and Elswick, R. K. (2014), The Influence of Early-Term Birth on NICU Admission, Length of Stay, and Breastfeeding Initiation and Duration. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 43: 409–421. doi: 10.1111/1552-6909.12472
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.