This work was funded by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, BAA Solicitation Number: BAA-0034104, Interest Area 103. H.W.K. also received support from the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, a multiprogram laboratory operated by Battelle for the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC05-76RL01830. Funding from the National Science Foundation (Grant no. 0743543) to J.B.W. provided partial support for this work.
Forensic Applications of Light-Element Stable Isotope Ratios of Ricinus communis Seeds and Ricin Preparations†
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S43–S51, January 2013
How to Cite
Kreuzer, H. W., West, J. B. and Ehleringer, J. R. (2013), Forensic Applications of Light-Element Stable Isotope Ratios of Ricinus communis Seeds and Ricin Preparations. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S43–S51. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12000
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Federal Bureau of Investigation. Grant Number: BAA-0034104
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0743543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!