Pulmonary Fat Embolism—A Prospective Study within the Forensic Autopsy Collective of the Republic of Iceland
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S105–S111, January 2013
How to Cite
Voisard, M. X., Schweitzer, W. and Jackowski, C. (2013), Pulmonary Fat Embolism—A Prospective Study within the Forensic Autopsy Collective of the Republic of Iceland. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S105–S111. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12003
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!