Funding provided by the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), National Marijuana Initiative (NMI).
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S176–S182, January 2013
How to Cite
Shirley, N., Allgeier, L., LaNier, T. and Coyle, H. M. (2013), Analysis of the NMI01 Marker for a Population Database of Cannabis Seeds. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S176–S182. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12005
Presented in part at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS), February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA; 2010 NMI-CAMP Annual Meeting, May 10–13, in San Diego, CA; Northeastern Association of Forensic Scientists (NEAFS), November 4–7, 2009, in Long Branch, NJ.
The research presented here in this article reflects the work and opinions of the authors and not necessarily that of the agencies listed herein.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Southwest Laboratory
- National Park Service
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Bureau of Land Management and the San Diego County Integrated Narcotic Task Force
- National Marijuana Initiative
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- University of New Haven
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!