Presented in part at the 11th Annual Conference of the British Association for Biological Anthropology and Osteoarchaeology (BABAO), September 18–20, 2009, in Bradford, U.K.; and at the 17th Congress of the European Anthropological Association (EAA), August 30–September 2, 2010, in Poznan, Poland.
A Collation of Recently Published Western European Formulae for Age Estimation of Subadult Skeletal Remains: Recommendations for Forensic Anthropology and Osteoarchaeology†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S163–S168, January 2013
How to Cite
Rissech, C., Márquez-Grant, N. and Turbón, D. (2013), A Collation of Recently Published Western European Formulae for Age Estimation of Subadult Skeletal Remains: Recommendations for Forensic Anthropology and Osteoarchaeology. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S163–S168. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12011
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain. Grant Number: CGL2006-02170/BTE
- Generalitat de Catalunya Research. Grant Number: 2009SGR884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!