Diagnosis of Skull Fractures According to Postmortem Interval: An Experimental Approach in a Porcine Model
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S156–S162, January 2013
How to Cite
Jordana, F., Colat-Parros, J. and Bénézech, M. (2013), Diagnosis of Skull Fractures According to Postmortem Interval: An Experimental Approach in a Porcine Model. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S156–S162. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12012
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!