Presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 25, 2011, in Chicago, IL, and at the California Association of Criminalists Fall 2011 Seminar, May 20, 2011, in Long Beach, CA.
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S34–S42, January 2013
How to Cite
McCabe, K. R., Tulleners, F. A., Braun, J. V., Currie, G. and Gorecho, E. N. (2013), A Quantitative Analysis of Torn and Cut Duct Tape Physical End Matching. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S34–S42. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12013
Supported by Award No. 2009-DN-BX-K235 awarded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Justice.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- National Institute of Justice
- Office of Justice Programs
- U.S. Department of Justice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!