Fatal Accidental Hydrogen Sulfide Poisoning: A Domestic Case
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S280–S284, January 2013
How to Cite
Sastre, C., Baillif-Couniou, V., Kintz, P., Cirimele, V., Bartoli, C., Christia-Lotter, M.-A., Piercecchi-Marti, M.-D., Leonetti, G. and Pelissier-Alicot, A.-L. (2013), Fatal Accidental Hydrogen Sulfide Poisoning: A Domestic Case. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S280–S284. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12015
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!