This publication does not constitute an endorsement of any commercial product or intend to be an opinion beyond scientific or other results obtained by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). No reference shall be made to NOAA, or this publication furnished by NOAA, to any advertising or sales promotion which would indicate or imply that NOAA recommends or endorses any proprietary product mentioned herein, or which has as its purpose an interest to cause the advertised product to be used or purchased because of this publication.
Forensic Identification of Seal Oils Using Lipid Profiles and Statistical Models†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 336–343, March 2013
How to Cite
Broadwater, M. H., Seaborn, G. T. and Schwacke, J. H. (2013), Forensic Identification of Seal Oils Using Lipid Profiles and Statistical Models. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 336–343. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12018
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!