Work performed within the framework of the Research Project No. NN404179640, supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland.
Use of a Finite Element Model of Heat Transport in the Human Eye to Predict Time of Death†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S69–S77, January 2013
How to Cite
Smart, J. L. and Kaliszan, M. (2013), Use of a Finite Element Model of Heat Transport in the Human Eye to Predict Time of Death. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S69–S77. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12022
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!