Supported by the School of Forensic & Investigative Sciences, University of Central Lancashire, and the Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam.
Reliable and Robust Molecular Sexing of the Hen Harrier (Circus cyaneus) Using PCR-RFLP Analysis of the CHD 1 Gene†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 491–494, March 2013
How to Cite
Henderson, A., Lee, C. M., Mistry, V., Thomas, M. D. and Iyengar, A. (2013), Reliable and Robust Molecular Sexing of the Hen Harrier (Circus cyaneus) Using PCR-RFLP Analysis of the CHD 1 Gene. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 491–494. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12030
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!