Presented at the 57th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Forensic Science, November 29—December 2, 2010, Toronto, Canada; the 2nd Annual Graduate Student Conference at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, May 18-20, 2011, Oshawa, Canada; and at the 9th Annual North American Forensic Entomology Association Meeting, July 20-22, 2011, College Station, TX.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 413–418, March 2013
How to Cite
Bygarski, K. and LeBlanc, H. N. (2013), Decomposition and Arthropod Succession in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12032
Support for this research was provided by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). Additional support was provided by the RCMP, the Northern Research Institute, and Yukon College.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!