Presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 21–26, 2011, in Chicago, IL.
Comparison of Protocols for Measuring and Calculating Postmortem Submersion Intervals for Human Analogs in Fresh Water†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 513–517, March 2013
How to Cite
Humphreys, M. K., Panacek, E., Green, W. and Albers, E. (2013), Comparison of Protocols for Measuring and Calculating Postmortem Submersion Intervals for Human Analogs in Fresh Water. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 513–517. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12033
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!