Presented in part at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 465–469, March 2013
How to Cite
Thomasma, S. M. and Foran, D. R. (2013), The Influence of Swabbing Solutions on DNA Recovery from Touch Samples,. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 465–469. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12036
Co-author S. Thomasma was funded, in part, by Howard Hughes Medical Institute grant 52006304 through the Precollege and Undergraduate Science Education Program.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!