Acute Psychosis Induced by Bath Salts: A Case Report with Clinical and Forensic Implications
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 530–533, March 2013
How to Cite
Stoica, M. V. and Felthous, A. R. (2013), Acute Psychosis Induced by Bath Salts: A Case Report with Clinical and Forensic Implications. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 530–533. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12038
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!