Presented at the 64th Annual Meeting for the American Academy of Forensic Science, February 23, 2012, in Atlanta, GA.
Utility of a Grief Services Program for Medical Examiners' Offices†
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 380–384, March 2013
How to Cite
Berry, R. S., Aurelius, M. B., Barickman, N. and Lathrop, S. L. (2013), Utility of a Grief Services Program for Medical Examiners' Offices. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 380–384. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12043
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!