Funding provided by the EPSRC (Security Science Doctoral Training Centre, Grant No: EP/G037264/1).
The Spatial Distribution of Postblast RDX Residue: Forensic Implications†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 365–371, March 2013
How to Cite
Abdul-Karim, N., Morgan, R., Binions, R., Temple, T. and Harrison, K. (2013), The Spatial Distribution of Postblast RDX Residue: Forensic Implications. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 365–371. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12045
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- Security Science Doctoral Training Centre. Grant Number: EP/G037264/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!