Presented in poster form at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 21–26, 2011, in Chicago, IL.
Suicide by Self-Administration of a Drug Mixture (Propofol, Midazolam, and Zolpidem) in an Anesthesiologist: The First Case Report in Italy†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 837–841, May 2013
How to Cite
Colucci, A. P., Gagliano-Candela, R., Aventaggiato, L., De Donno, A., Leonardi, S., Strisciullo, G. and Introna, F. (2013), Suicide by Self-Administration of a Drug Mixture (Propofol, Midazolam, and Zolpidem) in an Anesthesiologist: The First Case Report in Italy. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 837–841. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12053
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!