Dr. Greeley is supported by 5K23 HD065872-02 through the NICHD. Dr. Bibek Bista is supported by the Center for Clinical Research and Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center School Medicine.
Novel Classification System of Rib Fractures Observed in Infants†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 330–335, March 2013
How to Cite
Love, J. C., Derrick, S. M., Wiersema, J. M., Pinto, D. C., Greeley, C., Donaruma-Kwoh, M. and Bista, B. (2013), Novel Classification System of Rib Fractures Observed in Infants. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 330–335. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12054
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!