Presented at the 2010 UC Davis Graduate Group in Forensic Science Student Seminar, December 10, in Davis, CA as part of the program's requirement.
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 486–490, March 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, C. E., Premasuthan, A., Satkoski Trask, J. and Kanthaswamy, S. (2013), Species Identification of Cannabis sativa Using Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR),. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 486–490. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12055
Supported by a National Institute of Justice grant (2008-DN-BX-K288) to Dr. Sree Kanthaswamy.
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!