SSHRC Canada Graduate Scholarship, Western Graduate Thesis Research Award.
Forensic Considerations for Preprocessing Effects on Clinical MDCT Scans†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 797–803, May 2013
How to Cite
Wade, A. D. and Conlogue, G. J. (2013), Forensic Considerations for Preprocessing Effects on Clinical MDCT Scans. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 797–803. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12060
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!