An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
The Accuracy of Auditors' and Layered Voice Analysis (LVA) Operators' Judgments of Truth and Deception During Police Questioning*
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 385–392, March 2013
How to Cite
Horvath, F., McCloughan, J., Weatherman, D. and Slowik, S. (2013), The Accuracy of Auditors' and Layered Voice Analysis (LVA) Operators' Judgments of Truth and Deception During Police Questioning. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 385–392. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12066
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!