Presented in part at the American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, October 29–November 2, 2011, in Washington DC.
Childhood Fatalities in New Mexico: Medical Examiner-Investigated Cases, 2000–2010†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 700–704, May 2013
How to Cite
Lathrop, S. L. (2013), Childhood Fatalities in New Mexico: Medical Examiner-Investigated Cases, 2000–2010. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 700–704. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12106
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!