Supported in part by the Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (NWO) and the Technology Foundation STW (MCGA: AGT07547).
Objective Color Classification of Ecstasy Tablets by Hyperspectral Imaging†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 881–886, July 2013
How to Cite
Edelman, G., Lopatka, M. and Aalders, M. (2013), Objective Color Classification of Ecstasy Tablets by Hyperspectral Imaging. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 881–886. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12153
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!