Some data were collected through the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
A Method for Estimating Sex Using the Clavicle, Humerus, Radius, and Ulna†
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1413–1419, November 2013
How to Cite
Albanese, J. (2013), A Method for Estimating Sex Using the Clavicle, Humerus, Radius, and Ulna. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 1413–1419. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12188
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!