Funded by an NRF-CSUR grant South Africa: EN L'Abbé, SD Ousley and the NRF incentive funding for related researchers (South Africa).
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1579–1583, November 2013
How to Cite
L'Abbé, E. N., Kenyhercz, M., Stull, K. E., Keough, N. and Nawrocki, S. (2013), Application of Fordisc 3.0 to Explore Differences Among Crania of North American and South African Blacks and Whites,. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 1579–1583. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12198
Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in the material are those of the authors and therefore the NRF does not accept any liability in regard thereto.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!