Supported by Grants NKFP 1A/007/2004, 006/2009 from the Ministry of Health, Social and Family Affairs, ETT-ESKI.
Constructing STR Multiplexes for Individual Identification of Hungarian Red Deer†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1090–1099, July 2014
How to Cite
Szabolcsi, Z., Egyed, B., Zenke, P., Padar, Z., Borsy, A., Steger, V., Pasztor, E., Csanyi, S., Buzas, Z. and Orosz, L. (2014), Constructing STR Multiplexes for Individual Identification of Hungarian Red Deer. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 59: 1090–1099. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12403
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- NKFP. Grant Numbers: 1A/007/2004, 006/2009
- Ministry of Health, Social and Family Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!