Use of Hair Testing to Determine Methadone Exposure in Pediatric Deaths
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1436–1440, September 2014
How to Cite
Tournel, G., Pollard, J., Humbert, L., Wiart, J.-F., Hédouin, V. and Allorge, D. (2014), Use of Hair Testing to Determine Methadone Exposure in Pediatric Deaths. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 59: 1436–1440. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12464
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!